Google Search Engine Ranking and Optimisation
The following outlines ClickBridge Solutions 12 month optimisation process.
What we do.
We work to increase a sites web presence by using both on page and off page optimisation techniques.
1. On page refers to the work we carry out on your home page to make your website search engine friendly and includes the key phrases at an appropriate density and in the appropriate way for the search engine to give your site more relevancy than others.
2. Off page Optimisation refers to establishing your site within the Internet community. This is done by submitting your site to various high page ranked directories in order to increase your page rank and your listings in the Search Engines. It takes time for Google and other search engines to recognise the off page optimisation and update themselves and present the sites that link to yours as official back links. This process works on a cycle which happens every three – six months.
On Page Optimisation Work:
When you sign with ourselves we may recommend the addition/alteration of text on your home page. This text is necessary in order for the search engines to associate your home page with your key search phrases. Search engines work on the two principles mentioned above; a major part is the text recognition algorithm. If you do not mention the key phrases on the page you will not appear in the listings for that phrase. Full keyword density within and throughout the site is essential. A maximum of 3-5 keywords/search terms per page is best for good search engine results.
We will also write and add an Optimised Meta Structure and encode your key phrases with in it. We will also if necessary add a Robots dot text file to your server to instruct the search engine spiders what they can and cannot index. (What parts of your website the search engines can see.)
We will also create and add the appropriate sitemaps to your website. The purpose of this is to get each individual page on your website indexed by Google and the other Search Engine Spiders. It also helps us to spread the Page Rank more evenly throughout the site.
Off page optimisation
This refers to your website status or web presence. Your web presence is indicated by a Google rating out of ten called Page Rank (PR). Page rank consists of the number of links pointing to your site and their status. Sites with high page ranks linking to yours with relevant content can boost your rankings greatly, however linking with sites that have no page rank, relevance or that are banned sites can be detrimental to your site. This is why we have a list of High page ranked directories where we can put your site in an appropriate category. We will also set you an account up with a popular link exchange programme and vet the links. This is so any requests that come for your site to exchange a link, we will check the status of the page they are offering a link with, if it is worthy of linking then a reciprocal link will be set up on a links page on your website. All link campaigns are bespoke to the client’s site, and search phrases.
- Full website analysis and keyword research
- Online competitor analysis (ongoing)
- Confirmation of keywords to be optimised
- Current site ranking report
- On page optimisation including addition of SEO friendly content
- Inclusion of robots instruction file
- Search Engine site maps
- Manual submission to high Page Ranked directories (ongoing)
- Ongoing maintenance of SEO program
- Monthly search engine ranking report
- Phone and email support during contract period from programmers and account managers